The ISAC provides quality services to the foreign students enrolled in different undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at the university. The foreign students help accelerate the teaching-learning atmosphere of the university by way of exchanging ideas, views, manners and practices of multi-cultural students. Its competent teaching staff, multi-media and virtual class rooms, resourceful libraries, high-tech research laboratories, deluxe hostels ensure an excellent environment for generating the potential of the students. ISAC has been working as a gate-way to secure one-stop services for the international students like admission, visa-support, tuition fee waiver, managing hostels, medical assistances, scholarships etc. The foreign students are provided with furnished accommodation, healthcare, transportation, gymnasium, tuition fees waiver’s scholarship for meritorious student, internet facilities.
MoUs signed between Islamic University and other international universities:
To enhance academic and research strength,Islamic University has signed Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) with the following universities/institutes:
1.Nagasaki University, Nagasaki, Japan
2.Chonbuk National University, Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do, South Korea
3. Wildlife Research Lab, Kangwon National University, Chuncheon-Si, Gangwon-Do, South Korea
4. Yunnan University, Yunnan, Kunming, China
5. Sultan Sharif Ali Islamic University (UNISSA), BruneiDarussalam
6. Confucius Institute, University of Dhaka
7. The Istanbul Foundation for Science and Culture, Turkey.
Collaboration with different Industry and Practitioners:
1. Conducting Chinese teaching programmes and Chinese proficiency tests (HSK);
2. Organizing exchange programmes between Bangladeshi and Chinese Students;
3. Conducting activities related to Chinese language, the culture of the two countries and education exchanges.
Contact: Islamic University Bangladesh, Kushtia 7003. Phone: PABEX: (071)74910-21. FAX: 88-071-74905, Web: iu.ac.bd